Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Aquarium Plans

For our aquarium, Megan, Joseph, and I plan to do a Spongebob theme. Megan owns the pineapple house Spongebob lives in, Squidward's house, and the Krusty Krab restaurant.

We plan to buy one yellow fish, to be Spongebob, a blue fish to be Squidward, and a pink/red fish to be Patrick. My goal for this assignment is to not kill my fish. 

I chose these organisms because I like fish and I'd rather take care of a fish than take care of a turtle or shrimp. To survive, the fish require a healthy living environment, meaning clean water, the correct water temperature, and good quality food. These needs can easily be maintained by checking our aquarium daily and adjusting to fit the fish's needs. By maintaining these needs, hopefully our fish will survive. 













No comments:

Post a Comment