Monday, May 13, 2013

Dichotomous Key

A Dichotomous key is used to identify something through the use of questions. To use one, read the first question. The answer describing the object you're looking at will have a number next to it. Go to that question and repeat the steps. Eventually, one of the answers that you get will have a name next to it. This is the correct identification of the object you're looking at.

To make my own, I stared out with color and moved into more specifics from there. The problems I encountered was figuring out how to phrase the descriptions into questions and how to make the questions in a way in which i wouldn't give too much information away. After thinking about how I could phrase it, I came up with the best way to construct the questions, solving my dilemma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment